QA Engineer with interest for Blockchain (m/ f/ d) (Vollzeit | Dresden)
Your passion is to create outstanding applications in a high-tech environment and you are interested in Blockchain technology? Then we have an awesome offer for you. As part of our team, you have the opportunity to build the next generation platform for distributed applications. You will participate in solving quality challenges on products built in cutting-edge technologies. The results of your work will become part of our open source service framework.
What we expect from you:
- working side-by-side with our development team to create and execute test plans for new features prior to their announcement and release
- work on building a quality-driven engineering culture that helps to ship products rapidly and with good confidence
- create test strategies and maintain our automated test infrastructure based on Travis, Cucumber and Mocha
- determining the reproduction steps, scope, and customer impact of bugs, to make it clear how to prioritize fixes – and escalating potentially critical bugs according to their importance
- help to tackle cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to improve quality
- providing feedback on new features prior to integrating them into future releases
We are looking for a QA Engineer to work on our core and business products to help shaping the future of decentralized business collaboration.The ideal candidate has a technical background, has strong test engineering or QA experience, and has worked with small engineering organizations. He or she is methodical, a self-starter, and passionate about quality, which is after all key to the growth and success of a product.
Your tasks with us are:
- 2 or more years experience in crafting, maintaining, and executing test plans at all application layers
- 2 or more years experience with blackbox testing
- proficient with bug tracking software like Bugzilla and Jira
- adapt at debugging, troubleshooting, and critical thinking
- experience with cross-functional projects
- hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing anqd maintaining quality test automation
- communication, analytical and problem-solving experience
- knowledge of industry standard test automation tools & automation frameworks, such as Selenium, Nightwatch.js and Cucumber
As part of a dynamic team, we offer you the opportunity to constantly work with the latest technologies and to advance them. At the side of experienced Blockchain developers, you solve complex tasks and help us to expand the evan.network. You get maximum flexibility regarding your working conditions and work in an agile product development team.
As a young company, we offer the ideal basis to work both innovatively and independently. Family-friendly working conditions are just as important to us as team spirit and a healthy lifestyle. We offer our employees 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, day care allowance and free drinks.
Do the above descriptions suit you? Are you ready to shape the network of the future with us? Then apply to us and become part of our team!
evan.network is an Ethereum-based blockchain for the digitization and automation of business transactions.
The network members create Digital Twins for their machines and products and develop standards for cross-company transactions. The open approach allows integration into existing business models.
We have received several awards for our technology, most recently as the best Blockchain startup in Europe. Our customers and partners are among the most innovative and well-known companies on the continent.
Firmenkontakt und Herausgeber des Stellenangebots:
Telefon: +49 (351) 32023812
Telefax: +49 (351) 320238-29
(siehe Firmenkontakt oben) verantwortlich. Dieser ist in der Regel auch Urheber des Stellenagebotstextes,
sowie der angehängten Bild-, Ton-, Video-, Medien- und Informationsmaterialien. Die United News Network GmbH
übernimmt keine Haftung für die Korrektheit oder Vollständigkeit des dargestellten Stellenangebots. Auch bei
Übertragungsfehlern oder anderen Störungen haftet sie nur im Fall von Vorsatz oder grober Fahrlässigkeit.
Die Nutzung von hier archivierten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung
ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem
angegebenen Herausgeber. Eine systematische Speicherung dieser Daten sowie die Verwendung auch von Teilen
dieses Datenbankwerks sind nur mit schriftlicher Genehmigung durch die United News Network GmbH gestattet